Basic information about data protection
|PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE
|To process your request/query and contact you to respond to your messages and, where relevant, to provide the information requested and/or respond to the request for information, and to process your comments and suggestions.
|Consent of the interested party
|THE PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE will not disclose your personal details to any third party besides the processing supervisors in Spain, as explained in the additional information.
|You have the right of access, rectification and suppression of your details, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
|You can consult the additional, detailed information about Data Protection below.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
1. Who is responsible for processing your details?
The Processing Supervisor for your personal details is: Identity: AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA DE SEVILLA – C.I.F.: Q4167008D Postal Address: Avenida de Moliní, no 6, 41012-Sevilla Teléfono:954-24-73-06
Data Protection Supervisor: Joaquin Vera Sánchez
2. What personal details of yours are processed?
THE PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE processes the following of your personal details:
Identifying details: name, surname, email address and telephone number.
Employment details: company where you work, if mentioned.
We do not process any special data categories
3. Why do we process your personal details?
THE PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE will process the personal details you give us to:
- Send information and documents that you request, including by electronic means such as email, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp.
- Respond to your queries, doubts, questions, comments and suggestions.
- To resolve your doubts.
- Answer your phone calls.
You may oppose the processing of your personal details for any of the purposes mentioned at any time, as indicated in section 7) below:
We also inform you that we will neither create profiles or take automated decisions based on any such profile.
4. How long will we retain your personal details?
We inform you that the PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE will retain the personal details you provide us with for 1 year.
5. What is the justification for processing your data?
The legal grounds of the PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE to process your personal details for the purposes mentioned in section 3) is the consent you have given by accepting that we process your personal details.
We also inform you that providing the PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE with your personal details is voluntary, and should you refuse to do so we will be unable to provide the information you have requested or to contact you.
6. Who will your personal details be sent to?
We inform you that the PORT AUTHORITY OF SEVILLE will not disclose your personal details to any third party.
7. What are your rights when you submit your data to us?
You may exercise your rights of:
- access to your personal details that we are processing,
- rectification of your details, the right to rectify any of your personal details which may be inaccurate or incomplete,
- suppression (right to be forgotten), the right to suppress your personal details when, among other circumstances, your personal details are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were gathered,
- opposition, the right to oppose the processing of your personal details,
- limitation of processing, in certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal details be limited,
- portability of the details, in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal details in a structured, commonly used format to be read by devices, and to send them to another supervisor.
Not to be the object of a decision based only on the automated processing of your personal details, including the creation of profiles.
We also inform you that you may revoke the consent you have granted for processing your details at any time as described, without it affecting the legality of any processing prior to your withdrawal of consent, and you may use any of the communication channels indicated in the previous paragraph for this purpose.
Finally, we inform you that you may submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and all the relevant information is available at https://www.aepd.es.